Department of International Tax Planning
He is a co-worker of renowned national and foreign law firms and consulting companies in the field of Polish and international tax law for over 20 years. The scope of his practice includes, among others:
- Representation of clients in administrative proceedings before tax authorities and in proceedings before administrative courts;
- Consulting in current issues in the field of VAT, income taxes and tax on civil law transactions, as well as tax aspects of company restructuring;
- Creation of tax and insurance effective employment structures for Polish and foreign employees (including creators), members of management boards and management staff in companies;
- Analysis of tax liabilities, documentation and internal procedures of the client in order to prepare the client for tax and fiscal control;
- Consultancy regarding taxation: business travel, movement of employees, mobile employees, the use of company cars, benefits paid after termination of employment;
- Coordination of tax settlements of employees in the posting country and in the country, to which the employee is posted;
- Consultancy regarding tax aspects of employee stock plans.
He is the author of press publications on current tax issues.
Legal counsel. Specialist in the field of tax law and sports law. He graduated law studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University.
Knowledge of foreign languages: