Our experts from the Civil Law and Litigation Department, the Administrative Law Department and the Tax Law Department provide joint consultancy on building law and real property cases. They offer comprehensive legal support for clients from many industries, including construction and real property development. Professional legal support is provided both to individual project owners and investment funds, companies and enterprises.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS / TRADING
Our operations focus on the following areas:
- consulting and negotiating contracts with counterparties,
- advice on risk mitigation in construction and real estate contracts,
- developing real property acquisition and sale structure,
- developing and negotiating transaction documents,
- coordinating pre-litigation dispute resolution for property development disputes between businesses,
- support for compliance with disclosure and registration duties relating to real property acquisition or sale.
- real property legal status assessment (real property books, mortgage, financial liabilities, local zoning plan, land register extracts, interim zoning planning, etc.),
- preparing legal opinions on current challenges and matters relating to the development process,
- pre-litigation audit of claims.
- drafting and opining contracts and agreements (property development contracts, sale/purchase and preliminary agreements, contracts of rental and lease, donation agreements, real estate reversion agreements, etc.),
- consultancy on fees (adjacent fee, planning fee, 100 years’ lease (perpetual usufruct) fee),
- consultancy on abolishment of co-ownership of premises,
- consultancy on real property usucaption,
- consultancy on easements,
- consultancy on 100 years’ lease (perpetual usufruct).
- consultancy on the classification of various assets as civil and structural engineering facilities,
- representation in tax proceedings concerning real property tax and representation before competent administration courts in tax cases,
- consultancy on determination and refund of overpaid real estate tax,
- preparation of applications for housing tax relief, house thermal upgrade relief, and other tax reliefs,
- consultancy on the depreciation of commercial and residential properties used for business activities,
- registration of real property companies and SPVs in the S24 system.
- representation of project owners and contractors in administrative proceedings and real property-related litigation (including enforcement proceedings and proceedings for establishment of security as remedy),
- representation in disputes over real properties (financial settlements, contract default, usucaption, preliminary and conditional agreements, etc.),
- representation and consultancy in disputes with condominiums,
- representation and consultancy in tenant vs. tenant disputes,
- representation and consultancy regarding claims under defects warranty and guarantee, and claims for damages,
- representation and consultancy on the assertion of claims resulting from real property occupancy.