Energy Law Department
Personnel in the Department of Energy Law specialize in matters of conventional power engineering, gas industry, liquid fuels, heating and renewable sources of energy.
In cooperation with Lawyers from the Department of Administrative Law, the Law Firm’s Clients are represented in proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office, voivodeship administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court.
The Department of Energy Law offers comprehensive handling of the following matters:
- advice in regulatory matters concerning, in particular, concession and tariff decisions, instructions for operation and maintenance of transmission and distribution networks;
- advice in the implementation of investment projects in the power engineering and gas sectors, as well the subsectors of cogeneration and heating, renewable sources of energy and fuels;
- representation in proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office and other public administration bodies in matters relating to the power engineering and gas sectors, as well as in the subsectors of cogeneration and heating, renewable sources of energy and fuels;
- preparation and negotiation of contracts in the fields of energetics, such as EFET agreements, transportation contracts, contracts for the acquisition of economic rights, bilateral contracts;
- preparation, review and implementation of standard terms and conditions for the sale of electricity, gas fuel and other energy products;
- reviewing legislative processes both on the national and EU level;
- support of power companies in the transactions involving acquisition or takeover of other companies in the energy sector;
- legal audits of processes taking place in power companies.