Department of Capital Markets Law
Our lawyers are experienced former in-house counsel for financial institutions. We understand the specific requirements of their business and the need to strike a reasonable balance between commercial interests and legal security. We go beyond presenting theoretical constructions by implementing practically effective structures which facilitate the achievement of business goals.
We offer effective legal assistance to creditors and debtors alike. Our services include:
- We ensure full compliance protection, analysing internal risks related to the legality of business and assisting in the development of an “airtight” and effective internal structure. We represent our clients in disputes with regulatory authorities and support them in day-to-day communication with the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
- We ensure the highest quality of the services provided. Our lawyers’ expertise extends to commercial transactions on capital markets, so they are able to “custom-tailor” an investment portfolio and legal and financial structure. We work with professional providers of top quality services who are fully specialised in their fields.
- Sadkowski i Wspólnicy is a full-service law firm with a full understanding of the needs of contemporary business. We present a business approach to transactional structures the purpose of which is to attain business objectives of our clients and maintain full compliance with law in the process.
- We come up with dynamic and innovative solutions, ensuring streamlined services for clients. We understand that in the digital age the protection of interests of public companies requires rapid responses and full availability.
- We help our clients to find a way in a maze of laws regulating capital markets. We guard clients’ interests, indicating the complexities of operations of institutions, distributors and regulatory authorities. If a client’s interest is violated, our lawyers develop a quick and effective response, utilising the experience gained during their work at the “financial” side of the market.
- We assess risks related to capital transactions and recommend actions for planned or launched investment projects. We provide our clients with an investing “comfort zone”, clearly describing threats and developing solutions that are designed to mitigate the risk.